Winter BUNDLE | Penguins, Arctic, Reindeer | Non-Fiction Literacy, Math, Science
Do you want to teach about winter non-fiction topics to your students in an engaging, informative way? This comprehensive all-in-one winter themed non-fiction unit bundle is an exciting way to teach reading, writing, math, science, and more in your kindergarten classroom during the winter months!
Captivate your students’ attention with real-life pictures and information, as they learn to research, practice writing skills, work on comprehension, read poetry and more in these winter themed units
In these 6 All-in-One Non-Fiction Thematic Winter Bundle, each set includes…
- Teacher mentor text
- 3 literacy centers
- 3 math centers
- Write the Room Activities
- Writing Prompts & Activities
- Vocabulary with Real Photos
- Directed Drawing
- Poem and Activity
- Life Cycle Activities
- Anchor Charts
- KWL Activity
The 6 Winter Units included in this bundle are:
- Arctic animals
⭐️ CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR AN INSIDE LOOK AT THIS ENGAGING BUNDLE! ⭐️
This Non-Fiction Thematic Winter Unit Bundle has everything you need in one place!
- Easily teach your students all about different winter topics based on the seasons, holidays, and more as you display the information on anchor charts in your classroom.
- Captivate student attention with real-life photos on vocabulary posters and cards.
- Encourage your students to discuss the information as they work on literacy and math center activities.
- Practice following directions with the included thematic directed drawing activity.
The best part? This resource encourages your students to interact with non-fiction text as they practice skills with researching and more all month long.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.