Harness the power of your guided reading and math center time with digital center timer slides for Google! Create clear expectations for your students with a large digital timer display that you can customize to fit your center time.
This EDITABLE resource made just for Google includes all you need for displaying and timing your literacy and math centers!
PLEASE NOTE: These Center Times were made to work ONLY with Google. They will NOT work on PowerPoint. Looking for the PowerPoint version? Click here.
Please download the preview for a full look into this comprehensive Google Slides resource!
Here’s what is included in these Center Slides for Google:
- Fully automated slides
- Easily change group names, colors, and student names right in the file
- 36 pre-generated reading center icons
- 36 pre-generated math center icons
- Template to create your own center icons
- 3, 4, 5, or 6 group templates
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 rotation templates
- Timers for 10, 12, 15, 18, and 20 minute rotations
- Clean up slides with timers and chime sound (1 minute and 2 minute)
You will love creating a consistent routine during your center time, and allowing your students the visual of knowing where they are going and what they need to be doing during centers.
The best part? The timers notify your students when there is one minute left, and change colors, to give them the time they’re needing to finish up or be ready to move on without any sudden changes.
These Center Times were made to work ONLY with Google. Looking for the PowerPoint version? Click here.
You may also like…
Copyright © The Teaching Texan.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.