Fall Non-Fiction Unit | Science, Writing, Literacy, Math
Do you want to teach about the season of Fall to your students in an engaging, informative way? This comprehensive all-in-one non-fiction fall unit is an exciting way to teach reading, writing, math, science, and more in your kindergarten classroom.
Captivate your students’ attention with real-life pictures and information, as they learn to research, practice writing skills, work on comprehension, read poetry and more in this thematic unit all about the season of Fall and Autumn.
In this All-in-One School Unit, you get…
- Teacher mentor text
- 3 literacy centers
- 3 math centers
- Write the Room Activity
- Writing Prompts & Activities
- Vocabulary with Real Photos
- Directed Drawing
- Poem and Activity
- Barn Owl Life Cycle
- Anchor Charts
- KWL Activity
⭐️ CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR AN INSIDE LOOK AT THIS UNIT! ⭐️
This school unit has everything you need in one place!
- Easily teach your students all about school (activities, supplies, the building, and more) as you display the information on anchor charts in your classroom.
- Captivate student attention with real-life photos on vocabulary posters and cards.
- Encourage your students to discuss the information as they work on literacy and math center activities.
- Practice following directions with the included thematic directed drawing activity.
The best part? This resource encourages your students to interact with non-fiction text as they practice skills with researching and more all month long.
⭐️ Grab the bundle & SAVE ⭐️
Grab the LITTLE EXPLORERS YEARLONG BUNDLE, and get this unit plus 32 others to use with your students all year long!
Check out these other resources you might like…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.