Struggling to find activities to help build confident and fluent readers in your classroom? These phonological awareness activities are perfect to work on word-level skills. With the easy-to-use pre and post-assessments, just simply use your data to drive your instruction and figure out exactly what your students are needing!
This phoneme level phonological awareness activity pack includes:
- Binder spine, tab, and pages to keep your materials organized
- Posters to hang in the classroom with included skills
- A pre/post assessment for each section so you can determine where your students are, what instruction would best benefit them and track progress towards mastery.
- Research based mini-lessons and activities to be completed in small group or independently.
- Printable no-prep pages for your students to complete
- and so much more!
Click the preview to take a look at some of the activities included!
Use these ready-to-use assessments for these word level skills to see where your students are and to track progress towards mastery. This data will help you decide which low-prep mini-lessons you can use to help your students hone in on those word skills such as rhyming, blending, segmenting, and deletion. You can help your students become more confident and fluent readers.
The best part? You can tailor your instruction based on the needs of your students with little to no prep required. Simply use your data to pick your activities for rhyming, blending, segmenting, and deletionand you are good to go!
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Purchase the Exploring Phonological Awareness Bundle to get this pack plus Exploring Early Literacy: Print Awareness, Letter Knowledge/Sounds & Handwriting, Exploring Phonological Awareness at the Syllable Level, Exploring Phonological Awareness at the Onset-Rime Level and Exploring Phonological Awareness at the Phoneme Level,
Copyright © The Teaching Texan.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.